Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Two Videos I Want to Share With You

Let me just preface this by saying, I generally do NOT like rap. It has become just as much repackaged garbage bullshit as...well, most other lamestream music. Occasionally I'll hear a song I like, but it's pretty damn rare.

On the other hand, maybe rap is similar to metal, industrial, and electronica, in that you have to look to the so-called "underground" to find the good stuff? Before they get big and lamestream.

Well, whatever....here are a couple videos that I want to share. Give them a watch. Yes, I realize the quality could be better. I doubt they were in a multi-million dollar recording studio when they made these songs.


The First One





The second one

For some reason it won't let me embed that one like it did the other one. Keeps saying "No video found".

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment